Student resource package (individual resources)
- OCS Step 1 Study Guide
- Becker eCoach Interactive eBooks with multimedia resources (Year 1)
- Becker's Step 1 Question Bank (Year 1)
- USMLE Step 1 First Aid (Year 1)
- 12-month subscription to USMLEWorld Step 1 QBank (Year 2)
- 3 NBME Diagnostic Exams
- Introduction to USMLE Study Techniques" video-tutorial at the start of Year 1 and Year 2.
- Year 1 peer tutorials for led by Year 2 UQ-Ochsner students. These tutorials are student-driven and run, allowing early adoption of USMLE study techniques and encouraging networking among the Phase 1 cohorts.
USMLE Resource Library
- UQ has established a USMLE text library for UQ-Ochsner MD students to use in conjunction with their weekly tutorials
- The library resources have been selected based upon recommendations by program directors and previous examinees at Ochsner Health Service
- Library resources are available at each of the tutorial locations