The University of Queensland School of Medicine Ochsner Clinical School
Saturday, July 27th, 2013
8:30 am – 1:00 pm Central
Ochsner Health Center
New Orleans, Louisiana
A presentation on the medical school
A Q & A Session with Faculty, Students and Administrative Staff and
A Tour of the UQ Ochsner Clinical School Campus
Light Refreshments provided.
- For students who want an outstanding global education leading to practice in the U.S.
- Two Years in Brisbane, Australia; Two Years in New Orleans, LA
- USMLE Prep
- Match Day Participation – 100% Residency Match in 2013
- The University of Queensland was ranked among the 50 Best Universities in Life Sciences and Biomedicine by “US News and World Report” in 2012
- Ochsner ranked among the top 5% of hospitals in the U.S. for exceptional patient care by HealthGrades
- U.S. Federal Loans Available to Eligible Students
For more information about The University of Queensland Ochsner Clinical School,
please visit our website by clicking here: www.mededpath.org
Please call Whitney Bennett at (646) 476-0616 with any questions.
For on-site accommodations, call the Brent House Hotel at 800.535.3986 or visit www.brenthouse.com
Please remember to bring your ID to the event. If you are bringing guests, please include their names, as the security desk will need a complete list of attendees.